Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

sad time


i'm feel lonely when
there's no family members beside me !
itu sangat tidak best
aku cepat menangis if tiba tiba
aku teringatkan mak, abah
kaklong, bangah bla bla bla..
kami satu family rapat
i want them in front of me every second

i'm feel lonely when
my friends especially the best one
ignored me, left me, mad at me
i want all of you next to me
make me laugh, make my day full of happiness
if not
i will sit by myself, cry and no mood at all

i'm feel lonely when
awak yang saya sayang tak ada depan mata
hilang ! 
just your pictures will make my day
that's why i keep texting, calling you
read your text or hear your voice can make me smile the whole day
serious !

i'm feel lonely when
too far from you Ya-Allah
i admit it
sometimes i forget about my responsibility as a human being
as a muslim
it's careless or what?
i don't know why
what is actually happend in my life right now
it is a punishment for what i've done before?
Ya-Allah
please protect me from any bad things
please protect my Iman, Akidah and also my Akhlak
i want to be a good muslim
if not of course
i will feel so lonely in this beautiful world

I WILL FEEL LONELY IF I FAR FROM MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, YOU AND OF COURSE ALLAH S.W.T

2 comments: